“Brekkie” is Kiwi for Breakfast. We ate a lot of Mickey D’s brekkies over the course of our stay in NZ.
1. It wasn’t $25 for breakfast like most tourist-focused restaurnts,
2. It was open later than 4pm every day — like the ONLY thing open besides a gas station
3. It had “American Coffee.”
4. It had a drive-through
5. Local NZ food isn’t a whole lot different than what you’d find in the states…just like 5x more expensive.
6. We love trying out different McD’s around the world to see the variation in menus. So sue us.